Asbestos Exposure Can Occur In Many Industries
- American Can Company in Seattle
- Ballard Hospital in Seattle
- Bank of California Building in Seattle
- Boeing Developmental Center and Boeing Plant 1 and Plant 2 in Seattle
- Coca Cola in Seattle
- IBM Building in Seattle
- King County Jail in Seattle
- Lockheed Shipyard in Seattle
- Pier 20 docks in Seattle
- Seattle University in Seattle
- Lyle Plywood Mill in Tacoma
- Manke Lumber Company in Tacoma
- Navy & Marine Corps Reserve Training Center in Tacoma
- Kaiser Aluminum Mead Works Plant in Spokane
- Sacred Heart Hospital in Spokane
- Albina Shipyard in Portland
- Gunderson Marine Shipyard in Portland
- Kaiser Hospital in Portland
- Portland State University in Portland
- Safeway stores in Portland
- U.S. Bank in Portland
You May Have Been Exposed To Asbestos
Many other workplaces and public buildings in the Pacific Northwest had asbestos present in the past. It is important to seek legal counsel if you believe you were exposed to asbestos because there are statutes of limitations to file a claim.
Our lawyers are dedicated to protecting victims of occupational asbestos exposure. We travel throughout the country to assist victims and their families with their mesothelioma claim. We can help you, too.
Discuss Your Case. Contact Us Right Away.
We can help you understand your rights, discuss your legal options and determine if you should file a lawsuit to help receive compensation for your medical care and treatment. For a no-obligation consultation, send us an email or call us at 206-558-9441.