Verdicts And Victories: Weinstein Caggiano PLLC Is Known For Getting Results In A Timely Manner
- We recovered over $2.8 million for the family of a gentleman who worked for years at a steel foundry in Seattle, Washington, and later developed mesothelioma from that asbestos exposure at 81 years old. The man was exposed to asbestos-containing riser sleeve products delivered by a local Northwest supplier. The case fully resolved a month before trial.
- We recovered over $4.2 million for a gentleman who dedicated his entire career to working for an aluminum mill in Spokane, Washington, and aluminum smelter in Kellogg, Idaho. The man was exposed to asbestos products in the 1960s and 1970s while working as an electrician, sanding down asbestos-containing arc shields as a routine part of maintenance at the aluminum mill and repairing furnaces with asbestos-containing insulation. Case fully resolved during the course of trial.
- Over $1.4 million recovered for a gentleman diagnosed with mesothelioma at the age of 78 years old. The career millwright was exposed to asbestos in the 1970s through his work at a paper company in Port Townsend, Washington. The man was exposed to asbestos insulation products applied to the equipment he maintained and repaired, including gaskets, pumps, valves, compressors, and paper machines. The case fully resolved within nine months of filing.
- Nearly $1 million for a gentleman exposed to asbestos working at an aluminum mill in Spokane, Washington. Diagnosed at 81, the man had been exposed to asbestos in the mid-1950s to early-1970s, first working on the pouring crew, which involved asbestos-containing parts like floats and spouts that directed the flow of molten aluminum into ingot molds. The case fully resolved within 10 months of filing.
- Over $2.5 million for a gentleman who developed mesothelioma at age 58. He was exposed to asbestos in the 1960s and 1970s while working around asbestos-containing materials at an aluminum smelting plant in Washington; while working with asbestos-containing products such as gaskets, putties and fillers at various auto body shops around Bellingham, Washington; and replacing asbestos-containing brakes and clutches on his own cars and dirt bikes. Case started trial; last remaining defendant settled prior to opening statements.
- Over $1.4 million recovered for a gentleman who developed mesothelioma at age 64. The man was exposed to asbestos products in the 1970s while remodeling homes and doing brake work in California and Washington. The remodeling work involved the plaintiff’s use of asbestos-containing joint compound, tape and window caulking materials. Case started trial; last remaining defendant settled during trial. Case fully resolved within 10 months of filing.
- Over $2.3 million recovered for a gentleman diagnosed with mesothelioma at 75 years old. The career pipe welder was exposed to asbestos products such as pipe insulation and gaskets for over two decades through his work at various refineries and pulp mills near Anacortes, Washington, as well as during his time welding at shipyards in Seattle, Washington. The last defendant settled approximately a week before trial. Case fully resolved within nine months of filing.
The result obtained for each of the firm’s clients depends on the specific factual and legal circumstances of the client’s case. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.